To become an affiliate please go to
- Can I add the snowsafe products to my website and what type of links are there ?
- When do I get paid ?
- Can I be an Affiliate if I my site is not based in the UK ?
- What are the commission rates ?
- Do I have to be VAT registered ?
- Are there restrictions on the content of my website in order that I can become an affiliate ?
- What type of affiliate links are available ?
- As an affiliate are we notified of new products ?
- What reporting is there ? Is it live ?
1. Can I add the snowsafe products to my website and what type of links are there ?
Yes you can, log into your account then go to : https://www.snowsafe.co.uk/affiliate_banners_product.php
And add as many products to your site as you like , once a user clicks on the product it comes through to www.snowsafe.co.uk for payment
There are also text links and banner links available : see : https://www.snowsafe.co.uk/affiliate_banners_banners.php
2. When do I get paid ?
We pay your commissions for the month on the 15th of the month ( or the nearest working day thereafter ) . We prefer to pay all affiliates by BACS although we can pay by cheque and by Euros . NB : please note there is a minimum commission requirement of £25.00 and 100 Euros
We will also send you a report detailing your sales and commissions which you can also see in your login area .
3. Can I be an affiliate if I am not based in the UK ?
Yes you can : just stipulate your country in the registration box
4. What are the commission rates ?
We pay 10% plus VAT (should your be registered ) on the sale price except for ABS products where we pay 5% .
5. Do I have to be VAT registered ?
No you do not to be VAT registerd , if you are not then your commission will be paid without VAT added .
6. Are there restrictions on the content of my website in order that I can become an affiliate ?
Yes we do not accept affiliates which have the following content :
- Pornographic or sexually explicit sites
- Gambling sites, or any sites promoting gambling
- Violence, discrimination, terrorism, drug use, harassment, sex and other illegal activities
- Sites that use spyware or phishing techniques, or are motivated by fraudulent and dishonest practices
- Sites [or affiliates] that adopt black hat web practices
- Sites that contravene the interest of Carrentals.co.uk and/or ASAP Ventures Ltd.
- Any competitor or rival company
7. What type of affiliate links are available ?
See answer to question 1
8. As an affiliate are we notified of new products ?
Yes we will notify you of any new products that are added to the website and you can add these yourself to you site . if you don't and just have a text or banner link then you will still be paid commission on sales originating from your site .
9. What reporting is there ? Is it live ?
Yes there is reporting in your affiliate area which shows number of impressions , click throughs and sales detailing your commissions .