TerraWest Core Shovel
along with the sturdy but extremely portable Pieps Aluminium 260 Probe.
Backpack outside (exterior) :
- Ergonomic straps combine with the 3D foam back panel.
- Load Control Straps allow you to adjust the contents of your bag, this will make your wear comfort better when ski touring
- Access To The main Compartment can be done via The Front or Back of the pack, This allows rapid access to emergency.
- Helmet Net can be attached to the front of the pack.
- The fastenings A-Skifix and D-Skifix allow you to strap your skis on either way and there is also the facility to attach a snowboard. So skinning up the slopes off piste is always an option here
- Standard for Ortovox the Chest Strap Has a Integrated Signal Whistle to draw attention in an emergency situation.
- Pick Loops allow you to store your avalanche equipment such as a Shovel, Ice Axe or Hiking Poles to the front of your pack.
Ideal for :
The Tour Rider is a fully functional and high quality pack for the serious backcountry skiers or boarders. Ortovox have thought of all eventualities with the tour rider and as well as being practical it possesses all the necessary safety features required for the slopes.
The Fit :
The Ortovox Tour Rider 30 is slim fit pack, the chest belt and stabilizer straps helphug the body rather than moving around during active pursuits.
- Crazy Orange
- Strong Blue
- Black Anthracite
- 450D Polyester
- 600D Polyester
Size Guide :
To determine your back length, use a tape measure to measure yourself from the top of your hip bone to the very top of your back just before the neck. Use the size guide image in the image gallery to calculate your size.
Back Length : Regular (42 - 50 cm)
For packs with a Shorter back, Please see the Ortovox Tour Rider 28 S.
Ortovox Tour Rider 30
- Safety Compartment : Access to the compartment is marked with the red zipper pullers. Probe and Shaft receiver are marked with icons. Fasten the shovel with the sharp edge up, on the front of the backpack.
- Chest Strap with Signal Whistle : Quickly draw attention in emergency situations.
- Hip Pocket : Hip Pocket allows you to store small accessories such as mobile phones, keys.
- Helmet Net : The helmet net can be found in the foremost compartment. Hook the helmet net hooks onto the small loops near the ice axe fixation and on the slot compartment, these are also indicated by small icons.
- Bright Inside : Light Colours inside make it easier to find your avalanche safety equipment.
- Hydration System Compatible : Push drink bladder of any model into the slot on the carry system interior and secure with strap and flat-front buckle.
- Emergency Card : Quick access to emergency details if stuck in a avalanche situations.
- Access To Main Compartment (Front) : Quick access to emergency equipment through the front panel.
- Access To Main Compartment (Back Panel Loader) : Quick access to emergency equipment / Accessories through the Back panel Loader.
- Safety Equipment Attachment :Shovel and probes can be attached to the front of your backpack for quicker access, this will leave more room for spare layers, accessories.
- A-Skifix : Classic Side Ski Fastener using the compression straps.
- D-Skifix : Push the ski through the large loop hidden in the slot compartment, this is indicated with a small icon. you can then secure the skips with the straps hidden in the left shoulder strap.
- Snowboard and Snowshoe Attachment : Open the side flat-front buckles and connect each long strap ti the clasp opposite.
- Compression Straps : Skis can be carried on the side of the bag with the straps, also you can compress the contents of your pack.
Ortovox Tour Rider 30 £ 89.99