Ortovox Freerider 26BCA DTS TrackerTerrawest Core ShovelBlack Diamond Quickdraw Tour Probe 240
Ortovox Freerider 26L
The Ortovox Freerider 26L combines safety and practicality into one. The integrated SPS flex back system offers protection against your back at all times. The durability of the bag allows you to venture out in the hardest of terrains due to the multiple features and safety compartments.
Backpack inside (interior) :
- This pack has a 26 Litre capacity which provides plenty of room for stowing your essentials such as a cushioned goggle case, shovel, probe and hydration system system.
- The smaller top compartment offers space for all valuables, camera's or even smaller items of clothing such as gloves or glasses.
- The insulated Shoulder Strap pocket prevents your hydration drinking tube from freezing when in low climates.
- Front and back access has been integrated into the ortovox freerider 26 so you can access all your safety equipment as quick as possible.Standard for ortovox, an Emergency Card has been added to the features so when an avalanche occurs it makes it easy to extract information of the victim.
- The sturdy and practical Free Rider 26 L allows you to comfortably transport your essential safety equipment, such as the robust Terrawest Core shovel and BCA Stealth 240 Probe
Backpack outside (exterior) :
- The Ortovox Freerider 26L contains TÜV-tested Spine Protection System (SPS) offers optimum back protection at its best.
- Shovel, ice axe's or hiking poles can be attached to the front of your bag allowing more room to stow extra kit inside your bag.
- Optional A-Skifix or D-skifix offers plenty of wear comfort.
- Flexible carrying Fasteners allow you to Carry Snowboard or Snowshoes on the front of your bag.
- Wide and comfortable Wide Hip belts offer a optimal body-hugging fit, even when in motion.
- Safety whistle is attached to the chest straps to draw attention in the case of a avalanche
if your looking for a smaller volume pack we highly recommend the Ortovox Crossrider 20 Package.
BCA DTS Tracker
The durable and reliable BCA DTS Tracker is the most user-friendly beacon on the market. In 1997, the Tracker DTS revolutionised the transceiver market by introducing a Digital, Dual Antennae Technology. Since then, it has become the world's best-selling transceiver as well as the world’s most widely used transceiver.
TerraWest Core Shovel
The Terrawest Core Shovel is a light, extremely practical shovel with a great strength-to-weight ratio, built for use by all off-piste skiers or back-country expeditions.
This is an all Aluminium shovel that is collapsible into 3 parts for efficient transport, or 2 parts for fast assembly in an emergency.
The telescopic function also means that the shovel can be used at full length, for maximum power, or at a shorter length for the greatest possible efficiency of movement in tighter spaces.
A classic T-Style grip means this shovel is easy to use and a strong, anodized Aluminium (6061), means the blade will not fail, regardless of load or conditions.
Blade size: 28cm by 22cm.
82cm maximum length and 66cm option for shorter shovelling.
Black Diamond Quickdraw Tour Probe 240
With a shorter length ideal for lightweight tours, avalanche rescue practice and skiing terrain with shallow snowpacks.
The Black Diamond Quickdraw Tour Probe 240 features a durable aluminum construction.
The Tour 240’s updated ferrules make for increased durability and quick alignment, while the integrated stuff sack and non-slip grip make for fast, one-pull deployment in emergency situations.
Ortovox Freerider 26L Features :
- Safety Compartment : Access to the compartment is marked with the red zipper pullers. Probe and Shaft receiver are marked with icons. Fasten the shovel with the sharp edge up, on the front of the backpack.
- Chest Strap with signal whistle : Quickly draw attention in emergency situations.
- Hip Pocket : Hip Pocket allows you to store small accessories such as mobile phones, keys.
- Helmet Net : The helmet net can be found in the foremost compartment. Hook the helmet net hooks onto the small loops near the ice axe fixation and on the slot compartment, these are also indicated by small icons.
- Water-Resistant Zippers : repelling moisture for secure and dry contents.
- Bright Inside : Light Colours inside make it easier to find your avalanche safety equipment.
- Hydration System Compatible : Push drink bladder of any model into the slot on the carry system interior and secure with strap and flat-front buckle.
- Emergency Card : Quick access to emergency details if stuck in a avalanche situations.
- Access to main compartment (Back Panel Loader) : Quick access to emergency equipment / Accessories through the Back panel Loader.
- Safety Equipment Attachment : Shovel and probes can be attached to the front of your backpack for quicker access, this will leave more room for spare layers, accessories.
- SPS Flex Back Protector : Espically made for the risk of skiers or snowboarders who ride outside of the marked slopes.
- A-Skifix : Classic Side Ski Fastener using the compression straps.
- D-Skifix : Push the ski through the large loop hidden in the slot compartment, this is indicated with a small icon. you can then secure the skips with the straps hidden in the left shoulder strap.
- Snowboard and Snowshoe attachment : Open the side flat-front buckles and connect each long strap ti the clasp opposite
- Compression Straps : Simple backpack compression with little content. also serves as a side ski fastener
- Big Hip Belt : Wide and comfortable, Hugging Fit, even when in motion
- Insulated Drinking Tube Guide : Prevents freezing of the drinking tube
BCA DTS Tracker Features :
- Includes free Instructional DVD
- Lightweight harness included
- Rapid processor
- Ideal for beginners, easy to use
- Real-time digital display
- Display shows both direction and distance with bright red LEDs (light emitting diodes)
- Distance shown in metres
- Indicator lights display the direction of transmitting beacons
- simple user interface
- Uses three AAA alkaline batteries
- Assembled and tested in the USA
- Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
Tracker User Manual
TerraWest The Core Shovel Features :
- All Aluminium parts
- T Grip
- Anodized Aluminium for extra strength
- Breaks down to 3 parts for easy storage
- Telescopic for 2 options of shovelling lengths
- Can be stowed in 2 parts for quick assembly
- Light weight at 580g
Black Diamond Quickdraw Tour Probe 240 Features
Weight : 303 g (11 oz)
Length : 240 cm (94 in)
- Updated dual Quickdraw speed ferrules make for extremely fast deployment with maximum durability
- Rapid deployment stuffsack integrates with the probe’s pull cord for one-pull readiness
- Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves
- Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger than the probe shaft
- High-visibility 1 cm markings
Ortovox Freerider 26 Package £ 279.00